Get $1000 coupon custom ceramic tile display stand monitor stand engineered wood flooring quartz stone wooden shoe rack

  • 5 - 9 Sets
    $1,050.00
  • >=10 Sets
    $900.00
Material:
Acrylic Plastic Metal Wood Paper
Size:
3250*6320*900mm/Customized
Color:
Customized
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 28 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 5 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 5 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 5 Sets) Less
Samples - $1,050.00 /Sets, 1 Sets (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading...
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Ceramic Tile Display Rack
Model Number:
SG601
Color:
Black, white, or customized
ODM/OEM:
Welcome
Features:
Metal Rack+MDF Panel
LOGO:
Available
MOQ:
1PC
Category:
Ceramic Tile Display Unit
Material:
Metal,MDF Panel
Usage:
Exhibition,showroom,promotion,chain store
Original:
Xiamen China
Packing:
Film, Packaging Rug and Carton
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100 Set/Sets per Month Tile Display Stand
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Carton or pallet.
Port
Xiamen Fujian
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 28 To be negotiated

 

SG-601 2018 New arrival adjustable display for tile flooring Stone Ceramic Tile Display Rack showroom display stand 

 

SG-601 2018 New arrival adjustable display for tile flooring Stone Ceramic Tile Display Rack showroom display stand 

 

Product Name     

 SG-601 Stone Ceramic Tile Display Rack       

Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

CapacityFlexiable
Color                   White,black,silver,etc
Materia                Strong plastic
Apply to        Porcelain/ceramic tile , Granite , Timber
Logo Print            As per customer's request
Disassembly          Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail      Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    
 
 
 
Showroom finishes
 

 

 

Sliding foot:

 

 

 Tight fit:

 
 
Stainless steel board:
 
 
Packaging & Shipping

 

Sample Time  7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

 

All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

 
A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
 
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at tsianfan.com)
 
 
 
OUR SHOWROOM FINISHES

 

 

 

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 

 

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.

 

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

 

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.

 

6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

 

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 

 

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.

 

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like