lock-up aluminum tile stone sample case/marble granite display case PX014

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $25-40 / Units | 200 Unit/Units quartz stone sample case (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Tsianfan Display Rack Shelf
Model Number:
Px014
Material:
aluminum, aluminum
Size:
Customized
Name:
Draw-bar lock-up aluminum stone samples display suitcase for traveling
Type:
quartz stone sample case
Usage:
exhibition,showing shop, chain store, promotion
Dimension:
customized
Capacity:
customized
Color:
black,white,grey.etc
Logo:
welcome
Exported country:
all over the world
MOQ:
200 pcs
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
3000 Unit/Units per Month quartz stone sample case
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate.
Port
Xiamen,China
Draw-bar lock-up aluminum stone samples display suitcase for traveling
- PX014
quartz stone sample case

quartz stone sample case

Product Name

Draw-bar lock-up aluminum stone samples display suitcase for traveling

Dimenison

CUSTOMIZED

CapacityFlexiable
Color White,black,silver,etc
Materia Strong ALUMINUM
Apply to Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
Logo Print As per customer's request
Disassembly Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment
Packaging & Shipping
Sample Time 7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

quartz stone sample case

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

Purchase process

quartz stone sample case

Contact Us

quartz stone sample case

Company Information

quartz stone sample case

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

A: Yes,of course.

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

1.your sample size for each rack;

2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

3.hom many racks do you need;

4.rack color you like;

5.need logo printed or not.

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

A: Based on the design.

6.Q: What is the payment term?

A: T/T , Paypal

Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.