custom paper cardboard countertop display box/marble granite tile display box

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $3-10 / Units | 500 Unit/Units (Min. Order)
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 500 Units)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 500 Units)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 500 Units) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Tsianfan Display Rack Shelf
Model Number:
PB021
Material:
Paper, cardboard
Size:
Customized
Name:
custom carriable counter cardboard display box
Type:
cardboard counter display boxes
Usage:
exhibition,showing shop, chain store, promotion
Dimension:
customized
Capacity:
customized
Color:
black,white,grey.etc
Logo:
welcome
Exported country:
all over the world
MOQ:
500 pcs
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
5000 Unit/Units per Month cardboard counter display boxes
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate.
Port
Xiamen,China
Lead Time :
Quantity(Units) 1 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(day) 28 To be negotiated
Long flat ceramic tile push-pull drawer display tile showroom display ceramic tile display stand
Custom paper cardboard countertop display box/marble granite tile display box 
 2018Long flat ceramic tile push-pull drawer display tile showroom display ceramic tile display standawer 
Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

CapacityFlexiable
Color                   White,black,silver,etc
Materia                Strong plastic
Apply to        Porcelain/ceramictile , Granite , Timber
Logo Print            As per customer's request
Disassembly          Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail      Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    
 

 

 

 

Details:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 
Packaging & Shipping

 

Sample Time  7-14 Working days
SizeCan be customized to 3 row, 4 row,all up to you.
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

 

All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

 
A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
 
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at tsianfan.com)
 
 
 
OUR SHOWROOM FINISHES

 

 

 

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 

 

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.

 

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

 

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.

 

6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

 

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 

 

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.