custom lock cardboard display boxes/marble stone sample retail display box PB011

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $8-18 / Units | 300 Unit/Units marble stone display box (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Tsianfan Display Rack Shelf
Model Number:
Paper, cardboard
custom stone samples display box/display sample case with lock button
marble stone display box
exhibition,showing shop, chain store, promotion
Exported country:
all over the world
300 pcs
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
5000 Unit/Units per Month marble stone display box
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate.
Lead Time :
20-25days after confirmed drawing
custom stone samples display box/display sample case with lock button
- PB011

Product Name

custom stone samples display box/display sample case with lock button



Color White,black,silver,etc
Materia Strong cardboard
Apply to Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
Logo Print As per customer's request
Disassembly Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment
Packaging & Shipping
Sample Time 7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

Our Services

marble stone display box

Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley or sales1 at )

marble stone display box


marble stone display box


1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

A: Yes,of course.

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

1.your sample size for each rack;

2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

3.hom many racks do you need;

4.rack color you like;

5.need logo printed or not.

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

A: Based on the design.

6.Q: What is the payment term?

A: T/T , Paypal

Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.