merchandising portable Mosaic glass tray display trays plastic tile frames

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $5-12 / Pieces | 500 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Tsianfan Display
Model Number:
merchandising portable display boards for stone samples promotion
tile display boards
exhibition,showing shop, chain store, promotion
Exported country:
all over the world
500 pcs
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Set/Sets per Month tile display boards
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate.
Xiamen China
merchandising portable Mosaic glass tray display trays plastic tile frames





Product Name     

merchandising portable Mosaic glass tray display trays plastic tile frames



Color                   White,black,silver,etc
Materia                Strong MDF
Apply to        Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
Logo Print            As per customer's request
Disassembly          Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail      Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    

Sample Boards are available with various shaped options and edge detail. We can 
produce sample boards with radius or square corners and for an small up charge 
we can bull nose the edges. Sample boards come standard with routed hand holes 
and accommodate every sample/display board requirement.


Our sample boards can be painted one side, both sides or left as raw material. 
Our sample boards are primed, painted and top coated to provide the highest 
quality sample board.


Material choices available for the sample boards are: MDF, HDF (High Density 
Fiberboard), and tempered board-(Masonite). We can produce a sample board in 
varying material Thickness from 1/8", 3/16", 1/4" all the way up to 1" MDF.


Tsianfan Display offer a wide range of Display Racks & Stands in a variety of designs, sizes and shapes. Our displays are a very popular way of quickly showing products to customers.



Packaging & Shipping


Sample Time  7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate


Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.


All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at or  sales1 at )












1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 


3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.


4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?


5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.


6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.


7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.



We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.