sample showroom stand mosaic tile display stand mosaic tile hanging board plant laminate gift card display board

  • 5 - 19 Sets
    $120.00
  • 20 - 99 Sets
    $90.00
  • >=100 Sets
    $40.00
Material:
Acrylic Plastic Metal Wood
Size:
Customized
Color:
Customized
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 5 6 - 20 21 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 10 20 35 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 20 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 20 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 20 Sets) Less
Samples:
$150.00 /Set | 1 Set (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China
Brand Name:
Tsianfan Display
Model Number:
MM070
Name:
mosaic tile display stand
Type:
Mosaic Tile Display
Usage:
Mosaic Display Rack
Dimension:
customized
Capacity:
customized
Material:
metal
Color:
black,white,grey.etc
Logo:
customized
Exported country:
all over the world
MOQ:
100 pieces
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Set/Sets per Month display rack
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate.
Port
Xiamen China
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 5 6 - 20 21 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 10 20 35 To be negotiated

 

 mosaic sample showroon stand mosaic tile display stand mosaic tile hanging board

 mosaic sample showroon stand mosaic tile display stand mosaic tile hanging board

 

 

PRODUCT NAMEMM070-Mosaic sample showroon stand mosaic tile display stand mosaic tile hanging board
MATERIALMetal
COLORBLACK/WHITE
MOQ100 PCS
DIMENSION

 CUSTOM

DEIIVERY25-35 DAYS
FUNCTIONGlass, ceramic, mosaic, stone and wood tile
ORIGINALXIAMEN OF CHINA

 

 

Dimenison 

CUSTOMIZED

CapacityFlexiable
Color                   White,black,silver,etc
Materia                Strong plastic
Apply to        Mosaic /ceramic tile , Granite , Timber
Logo Print            As per customer's request
Disassembly          Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail      Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    
 

 

 

 

Details:

 

 

 

11.png22.png33.png44.png

 

 

 

 Packaging & Shipping

 

Sample Time  7-14 Working days
SizeCan be customized to 3 row, 4 row,all up to you.
Delivery Time20-25 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

 

All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

 
A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
 
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at tsianfan.com)
 
 
 
OUR SHOWROOM FINISHES

paste-pic-dp_uuid_ww3zyshowroom 1

showroom 4showroom 5

 

 

 

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

 paperbook factory.jpgFactory.jpg

 

 

certification.jpgFair case.jpg

 

 

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 

 

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.

 

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

 

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.

 

6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

 

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 

 

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.