Mosaic sample display set mosaic rack tower stand display for mosaic

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$150.00 - $180.00 / Sets | 50 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Material:
Metal
Size:
1050*1000*1930mm
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 28 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Glass Mosaic display unit
Model Number:
MM087 Mosaic display rack
color:
customized
hold capacity:
6*10*2
Usage:
Glass Mosaic display unit
design service:
available
your logo:
available
feature:
Rotating frame mosaic rack
country original:
Xiamen China
disassembly:
can be easy assemble
packing:
carton,plastic film
type:
stone accesory
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000 Set/Sets per Month Glass Mosaic display unit
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
bubble pack,stretch film, strong export carton and creat ,etc
Port
Xiamen Fujian
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 28 To be negotiated

Mosaic sample display set mosaic rack tower stand display for mosaic

Mosaic sample display set mosaic rack tower stand display for mosaicMM087    

Product Name Mosaic sample display set mosaic rack
Dimenison

 

Appearance size:1050*1000*1930mm

Colorwhite,black,silver,etc
Materia metal,wood or customized
Surface Treatmen acid-washing,baking finish, Anti-rust Processed 
Logo Print As per customer's request
Disassembly easy disassembled for delivery and install
Technial Detail design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    

 

Sample Time7-10 Working days
Delivery Time20-30 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detailbubble pack,stretch film, strong export carton and creat ,etc

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Sample Time  7-14 Working days
SizeCan be customized to 3 row,  4 row, all up to you.
Delivery Time25-30 Working days
Price TermsFOB, CIF....
Payment TermsT/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

 

All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

 
A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
 
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at tsianfan.com)
 
 
 
OUR SHOWROOM FINISHES

 

 

 

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 

 

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.

 

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

 

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.

 

6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

 

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 

 

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like